Welcome to the Overseas University Link – University of Law information page;
- The University of Law International Study Centre is located in Bloomsbury in the heart of London – a global commercial and financial centre and home to many of the world’s leading international law firms.
- With over 100 years’ experience, we are the only UK university to specialise in law.
- 97% employment record: Our graduates enjoy an outstanding record of employment success. In 2013, 97% of our full-time students who graduated secured employment within nine months of graduation.
- We are proud to be the UK’s longest-established specialist law university and have a proven track record in producing graduate lawyers that global law firms and organisations want to employ.
- We work with 90 out of the top 100 UK law firms and 4 out of the top 5 global firms.
- We have trained more lawyers in English law than any other law schools.
- LLB (Hons) 3 years
- LLB (Hons) 2 years (Accelerated)
- LLB/BA (Hons) Law with Business
- LLB/BA (Hons) Law with Accounting
|International Foundation Programme||£11,670 per year|
|LLB Law||£9,750 – £11,845 per year|
|Living Costs||£11,385 per year|
INTAKES: February and October.