Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Dublin International Study Centre information page;
- Welcome to the Dublin International Study Centre, the place to take your first steps to an internationally recognised degree from one of two leading European universities ranked in the global top 1%.
- Situated within close proximity of St Stephen’s Green in the welcoming heart of this lively city, the Dublin International Study Centre’s ideal location makes it convenient for you to access the facilities of either of these prestigious universities.
- The state-of-the-art learning environment at the ISC was refurbished in 2011, to provide the perfect nurturing surroundings for international students who want to realise their full potential at a prestigious English-speaking university.
- The students achieves the required level of English language and academic skills to gain entry to your chosen undergraduate degree, you can benefit from the expert teaching and guidance, as well as an invaluable introduction to European culture offered at the ISC.
- One-year postgraduate work visa: Dublin is Europe’s only native English-speaking capital city to offer international students a one-year postgraduate visa.
- Thanks to a late 20th century economic boom the city has seen an influx of people from a host of other countries, increasing the city’s cultural diversity as well as its selection of world cuisines.
- A UNESCO City of Literature, Dublin is renowned for its famous list of authors and playwrights, including James Joyce and Oscar Wilde. The stunning Georgian architecture of Trinity College is worth a wander. When you visit, make sure you walk among the shelves of the Old Library, with its resplendent Long Room and the Book of Kells, a gospel manuscript dating back to the ninth century.
- With a network of bus and rail links, it’s easy to escape the hum of the city when you feel like breathing in some countryside air and soaking up the Emerald Isle’s lush rolling landscapes. The city’s coastal location on Dublin Bay gives you easy access to the sea, while the nearby Wicklow Mountains offer ideal hiking territory.
Courses: Business, Economics, Social Sciences, Engineering, Sciences
Tuition Fees: Arts:€16,350 and Sciences: €17,880
Accommodation fees: Standard €108- €118 per week.
Intakes: January, September