Here are the answers to some of the Frequently asked questions;

  • What Countries can I study in?


  • How can Overseas University Link help me?

Overseas University Link aims to assist in the entire study abroad process right from university/course selection, admission, accommodation bookings, visa application and travel arrangements.

  • What are the charges?

We DO NOT CHARGE any fee for our Services at Overseas University Link

  • When are the intakes?

Intakes run throughout the year ie January/February, May/June, September/October and these vary depending on the Country and Course of Preferrence.

  • What courses can I study?

Our Universities offer pretty much all courses ranging from Business, Social Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, Health and Social Care, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Oil and Gas/Petroleum/Energy programs, Architecture and the Built Environment, Law, Computing and Technology, Agriculture and many many more

  • How long will I study i.e. Course Duration?

Course Duration varies depending on the Country and Course but averagely Undergraduate Courses have a 3-Year while Postgraduate Courses have a 1-Year duration

  • What are the approximate Tuition fees costs?

Minimum Tuition per Country is; UK – £7000, Rest of Europe – 4800, USA – $15000, CHINA – $2600, CANADA – CAD17000 etc

  • What are the approximate living costs?
  • Where will I live/stay as I study i.e. Accommodation?
  • When are the application deadlines?
  • What are the visa application requirements?
  • How long does the visa application take?
  • Will Overseas University Link organize my travel arrangements?
  • Can I work as I study?