Welcome to the Overseas University Link – University of Auckland information page;
- The University of Auckland is located in Auckland, New Zealand.
- The University was founded in 1883.
- The University has four main campuses, although most students attend the city campus. City campus (Arts, Business, Creative Arts, Engineering, Law, Science), Grafton campus (Medicine and Nursing), Epsom Campus (Education), Tamaki campus (Postgraduate studies and research, population health)
- Enrol in one of the world’s top 82 universities.
- Study in our world-class disciplines: Law ranked 18th, Psychology ranked 27th, Mathematics ranked 30th, Accounting and Finance ranked 33rd and Computer Science ranked 40th in the world.
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification from New Zealand’s leading research university.
- Offers a ‘triple crown’ of accreditation for Business from AACSB International (USA), EQUIS (Europe) and AMBA (UK).
- Choose from a comprehensive range of programmes to PhD level, offered in eight faculties. Study for a PhD and pay the same as New Zealand students.
- Study at the only invited New Zealand member of Universitas 21, APRU and WUN.
- Feel safe and secure knowing that our team of international student support staff is available to assist you at every stage of your academic journey.
- Participate in a range of social and cultural activities to help you make friends and settle into life at the university.
- Enjoy the convenience of our city campus and accommodation facilities which are located in the heart of Auckland city.
Architecture, Arts, Business, Communication Studies, Computer & Information Sciences, Creative Technologies, Design, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Hospitality Management, Law, Mathematical Sciences, Medical Laboratory Science, Midwifery, Music, Nursing, Oral Health, Performing Arts, Paramedicine, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Sports & Recreation, Tourism Management
|Foundation Year (Standard & Intensive)||NZ $ 25,500 per year|
|Extended Year||NZ $ 39,600|
|Accommodation||NZ $287 – $448 per week|
|Living costs (incl accommodation & meals)||NZ $19,000|
INTAKES: January, April, July, August and October.