Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Widener University information page;
- Widener University is a private, coeducational university located in Chester, Pennsylvania.
- Founded: 1821
- Located only 20 minutes away from Center City Philadelphia, Widener University brings the enjoyment of the big city to its students. The campus, which covers nearly half a square kilometer, is located close to of some of America’s most culturally diverse and commercially vibrant metropolitan areas – New York City and Washington DC are merely 2 hours away.
- Widener University is a nationally-ranked, private university in the USA. Ranked #189 by US News & World Report, it places among the top 5% of universities and colleges in America.
- Widener students choose from over 1000 organizations annually, to participate in co-ops, internships, clinics, or public service, gaining relevant practical experience alongside academic coursework.
- Our beautiful 110-acre main campusin the metropolitan Philadelphia area is a great place to live, study, and have fun.
- The Wall Street Journal ranks Widener University a Top 10 Philadelphia-area school.
- In a recent survey, 90% of Widener seniors rated their overall Widener experience as “excellent” or “good.”
- Our median post-graduate salary was $52,900; over $18,000 more than the national average, according to the U.S. Department of Education College
- Undergraduate: Accounting, International Business, Economics, Finance, Management, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Electronic & Mechanical Engineering, Events, Hospitality, Tourism, Private Club, Restaurant, Hotel & Resort Management, Anthropology, Communication studies, International Relations, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Digital Media, Creative Writing and Languages
- Postgraduate: MBA, Business Process Innovation, Taxation & Financial Planning, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Management & Mechanical Engineering, Hospitality & Tourism,
|International Year One||$14,200||$28,400|
|Undergraduate Direct Entry||$40,418 per year|
|On campus accommodation & Resident Meal plan||$6,740 per semester|
|Pre Masters Programme||$12,980||$22,000|
|Masters course – Direct Entry||$29,150 per year|
|Health Insurance||$1,485 for 12 months|
INTAKES: January, May and August.