Welcome to the Overseas University Link – University of Maine information page;
- University of Maine is a State Public University located in Orono, Maine
- It was Founded in 1865
- As Maine’s flagship public university campus, the University of Maine (UMaine) offers the broadest array of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the state.
- The University of Maine defines itself as an institute where learning takes place both within and beyond the classroom – research and innovation are of essence to the learning process.
- As a premier research institution with academic strengths in Business and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), the University of Maine (UMaine) offers a hands-on learning model with world-class facilities, including America’s largest wind laboratory.
- Maine is referred to as “vacationland” for outdoor enthusiasts, and the University of Maine campus includes more than 24 kilometers of walking, hiking, biking and cross-country skiing trails offering year-round activities.
Business, Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Tourism, Economics, Food Science & Human Nutrition, Botany, Biology, Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Ecology, Electrical, Mechanical, Survey & Management Engineering, Forestry and Zoology
|Undergraduate Tuition||$26,650 – $41,660 per year|
|Graduate Tuition||$29,000 per year|
|Accommodation & Meals||$4,847 per semester|
INTAKES: February, May and August.