Welcome to the Overseas University Link-The City College of New York information page.
- City College is an integral part of the civic, urban and artistic energy of New York and inseparable from its history. We are the City that built this city. The founding institution of the City University of New York, City College offers:
- Outstanding teaching, learning and research on a beautiful campus in the heart of the world’s most dynamic city.
- Our classrooms are equipped with the technology for a truly interactive learning environment. Our libraries hold 1.5 million volumes and provide online access to the resources of the entire university.
- Our laboratories are engines of innovation, where students and faculty push the boundaries of knowledge.
- Affordable, practical and innovative programs designed for success in the 21st century
- Undergraduate and graduate students can participate in Research projects
- 15000+ total students
- The student to faculty ratio is 14:1
- 10 Noble prize winners as Alumni
- It is among the top 10 schools in New York
- Over 100 languages are spoken
Undergraduate programs :
- Anthropology BA, Architecture B ARCH, Art BA (Art History or Studio), Biochemistry BS, Biology, Biomedical Engineering BE, Biotechnology BS, Chemical Engineering BE, Chemistry BS, Childhood Education BSEd, Civil Engineering BE, Communications BA (Advertising and Public Relations), Comparative Literature BA, Computer Engineering BE, Computer Science BS, Earth Systems Science and Environmental Engineering BE, Economics BA (Business), Electrical Engineering BE, Electronic Design and Multimedia BFA, English BA, Environmental and Earth Systems Science BS, Film and Video Production BFA, Geology BS (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences), History BA, International Studies BA, Management and Administration BA (Business), Mathematics BS, Mechanical Engineering BE, Music BA & BFA, Philosophy BA, Physics BS, Political Science BA, Psychology BA, Publishing Certificate, Romance Languages: French, Italian, Spanish, Sociology BA, Theater BA, Liberal Arts BA
- Architecture I&II M Arch, Art (Fine Arts Studio Arts), Biochemistry MS, Biology MS, Biomedical Engineering MS, Biotechnology MS, Branding and Integrated Communication (BIC) MPS, Chemical Engineering ME, Chemistry MS, Civil Engineering ME, Computer Science MS, Creative Writing MFA, Digital & Interdisciplinary Practice MFA, Early Childhood Education MA, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences MS, Earth Systems Environmental Engineering MS, Educational Theater MA, Electrical Engineering ME, English Literature MA, Film MFA, History MA, International Relations MIA, Landscape Architecture I& II MLA, Language and Literacy MA, Mathematics MS, Mechanical Engineering ME, Mental Health Counseling MA, Museum Studies, Physics MS, Psychology MA, Public Service Management MPA, Spanish MA, Study of the America MA, Sustainability in the Urban Environment MS, Teaching English as a Second Language MA, Urban Design MUP
|Course/Area of Study||Tuition Fees Per Year|
|All Undergraduate Courses||$14,317|
|Postgraduate Science & Engineering||$24,960 – $26,520|
|Postgraduate Architecture||$31,320 – $41,760|
|Postgraduate Fine Art||$32,760 – $39,780|
|Business, Arts & Social Sciences||$23,400 – $28,080|
- Single Occupancy – $6,712 – $7,257 per semester
- Double Occupancy – $5,758 – $6,185 per semester
Intakes: January, May & August