Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Merrimack College information page;
- Merrimack College is a private college in the Roman Catholic, Augustinian tradition located in North Andover, Massachusetts.
- 25 minutes north of Boston. 4 hours from New York by car, or 1-hour flight. Less than 2 hours direct flight to Washington, DC or Philadelphia.
- Top 10 regional college US News & World Report, 2016, Top 5 “Up-and-Coming” College in the United States U.S. News & World Report, 2015, One of America’s top colleges Forbes, Top 15% of schools for return on investment (ROI) Payscale 2013 report, 21st in America for colleges that add the most value Money Magazine, 2016, Among the best in the Northeast Princeton Review
- Professionally relevant graduate courses giving you the Opportunities to pursue internships and co-ops
- Master’s degrees can be completed in 1 year – maximizing your investment
- A contemporary community with traditional values
- Our unique combination of English as a Second Language (ESL) and degree preparation courses provide you with the knowledge and confidence you need to accelerate your career.
Pre-Master’s Programs available:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- MS Accounting
- MS Management
- MS Civil Engineering
- MS Mechanical Engineering
|Pre Masters Tuition Fees||$14,070||$24,150||$31,400|
|Campus Housing and a 5-meal plan||$5,820 per semester|
|Masters Tuition Fees||$21,531 or $23,811 per program|
INTAKES: January, May and August.