Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Long Island University, Brooklyn information page;
- The LIU Brooklyn campus is a Private University located in the heart of New York City, in the Brooklyn borough
- It was founded in 1926.
- Student population: 7,025 from more than 51 countries, the international student population is 436 and the student to faculty ration is 12:1 which guarantees one on one attention to students by the tutors
- LIU Brooklyn is an Urban Campus about 0.04kmsq and is Ranked #1, safest campus in NYC; Ranked #3, safest campus in the USA: The Daily Beast Online
- Ranked in the Top 50 Schools in the Northeast for Salary Potential; Ranked #1, Best Schools for Health Professionals majors: com
- When you study for a degree at Long Island University in Brooklyn, you will be perfectly situated to succeed. LIU can be your launching pad to a great career.
- LIU offers students a very high chance of success. Interns from LIU regularly receive positions with the world’s top companiesin New York City. After graduation, 82% of LIU graduates find jobs within six months of completing their degrees.
- Undergraduate: Accounting, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Entrepreneurship, Sports, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Healthcare Management, Health Science, Social Work, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Respiratory Care, Occupational Therapy, Music, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Economics, Language, Journalism, Humanities, Media Arts, Film & TV Studies, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Education, Communication & Fine Art
- Postgraduate: Accounting, Taxation, MBA, Computer Science, Human Resource Management, Health Administration, MPA, Social Work, Public Health (MPH), Exercise Science, Biology, Chemistry, Creative Writing, English Language, Media Arts, Political Science, Psychology, Social Science, Urban Studies, TV Production & Writing
|Undergraduate Tuition Fees||$34,352 per year|
|Graduate Tuition Fees||$1,178 per credit (program lengths vary from 30-64 credits to complete)|
|Insurance||$2,193 for 12 months|
|Room & Board (with Meal plan)||$6,713 per semester|
INTAKES: January and September.