Welcome to the Overseas University Link – West London College information page;
- The campus straddles oxford Street in the Mayfair district of the West End of London and in the area that most attracts the young. The advantages, academic, financial and social, are huge. For many, studying here will be the experience of a lifetime.
- West London College is a long-established independent higher education institution with approximately 900 full time students, mostly aged between 18 and 25, from both the UK and overseas. It is a truly cosmopolitan learning environment.
- It is an Associate Campus of Heriot‑Watt University, ranked No. 13 in the UK, and offers a range of the University’s bachelors and masters degree programmes. Students receive the same degrees as their counterparts at the University and at the same graduation ceremony in Edinburgh
Course areas/fields Offered:
Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management, Information Technology, Fashion Design, Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Undergraduate Tuition: Foundation; £6,920, Degree; £7,920 Per Year
- Postgraduate Tuition: Pre MBA; £2,980, Masters; £9,275
- Accommodation: £432 – £716 Per Month
- Living Costs: £370 – £575 Per Month
- No Scholarships
Intakes: January, July, October each year
How to apply:
- Undergraduate: Direct application (Contact Overseas University Link for Details)
- Postgraduate: Direct Application (Contact Overseas University Link for Details)
University URL: www.westlondoncollege.com