Welcome to the Overseas University Link – University of Surrey information page;
- The University of Surrey is a public research university located within the county town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England
- University of Surrey was established on 9 September 1966 with the grant of its Royal Charter, but its roots go back to a late nineteenth-century concern to provide greater access to further and higher education for the poorer inhabitants of London
- Ranked 6th in the UK (The Guardian University Guide 2015), 11th in the UK (The Times Good University Guide 2015)
- Ranked 10th for student satisfaction (National Student Satisfaction Survey 2014)
- Surrey also gained top 10 places in the individual subject categories, including: Economics (6th), Accounting and finance (10th), Engineering: civil (4th), Engineering: electronic and electrical (1st), Hospitality, event management and tourism (2nd), Politics (6th).
- Over £1 billion regional economic activity stimulated by Surrey each year
- 2,300-plus partner organisations at the University of Surrey
- £70 million invested in Surrey’s new 5G Innovation Centre
Business, Economics, Law and Politics, Hospitality, Recreation, Tourism, Engineering, Computing, Food Science and Mathematics.
- Business, Economics, Law & Politics – £14,500
- Engineering, Science and Mathematics – £15,435
- English Language Preparation – £4,767
- Standard Room: £69 – £99.50 Per Week
- Ensuite Room: £132 Per Week
- Enhanced Ensuite: £160 Per Week
- Studio Apartment: £199 Per Week
February and September.