Welcome to the Overseas University Link – University of Strathclyde information page;
- The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Glasgow city is 2nd only to London in the UK for shopping
- Founded in 1796
- Winner of the UK university of the year
- Top 1% Worldwide Triple Accredited Business School, Scotland’s Largest Engineering Faculty, Number 2 in Accounting & Finance (Sunday Times Rankings 2015)
- The university has students from over 100 countries
- 90.3% employment within six months of graduation
- Outstanding facilities; 10 floor Students’ Union, 2000 rooms on the Campus Village, 47 teams and sports clubs, 100 clubs and societies
- Strong industrial links. Strathclyde has one of the largest and best equipped engineering faculties in the UK. It has strong industrial links, providing students with site visits, lecturers, projects and placements. Regular recruiters include Exxon Mobil, Halcrow and BAE Systems.
- Research & expertise. Strathclyde’s world-class researchers and academics are working to accelerate the development of new technologies, help companies compete globally, inform public policy.
- The University has the largest university electrical power engineering and energy research grouping in Europe, and developing solutions to global energy challenges is at the heart of the research.
- Health research supports the delivery of better disease prevention, more effective treatments and production of advances in health through technology.
Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Finance, Politics, Psychology, Social Sciences, Engineering(Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Ocean), Architecture, Chemistry, Computing, Mathematics, Marine Engineering, Physics, Product design, Software Engineering, Sports
- English Language Preparation £4,170
- Business and Social Studies £12,500
- Engineering and Sciences £14,445
- Pre-Masters Programme £8,600
- Standard Room: £89 – £93 per week
- Ensuite Room: £119 Per week
January and September.