Welcome to the Overseas University Link – University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN) information page;
- Located in Preston was founded in 1828 as the Institution for the Diffusion of Knowledge.
- UCLan has evolved over the years to become a world class institution, recognised with its inclusion in the 2010 QS World Rankings – the first Modern University in the UK to gain this status.
- With 11 areas of research judged ‘world leading’ in the most recent Research Assessment Exercise, UCLan has the global recognition of its peers, with a focus on applied research, including the identification of human remains in mass disasters, the development of new sign languages, and a variety of health-related research initiatives that are helping to change lives around the world.
- Has a programme portfolio of some 500 undergraduate and 200+ postgraduate courses
- The University aims to create the perfect blend of knowledge, practical experience and relevance to equip its graduates with the confidence and skills they need to get ahead in the world of work.
- A truly global institution, UCLan’s student body includes 120 nationalities;
Business, History and Philosophy, Education, Language and Literature, Law, Social Science, Biological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Medicine and Dentistry, Psychology, Nutrition and Health, Engineering, Geosciences, Natural and Computing Sciences, ETC
- Full-time Foundation degree: £8,950 Per Year
- Full-time undergraduate degree: £10,950, Medicine – £35,000
- Full-time postgraduate taught: £11,450 per year
- Full-time postgraduate research: £11,950 per year
- International Students Bursary woth £1,000 GBP per year available for International undergraduate and postgraduate taught applicants
- Early Payment Bursary of £300 GBP will be deducted from your fees if you pay your fees in full at or before you enroll
- The Vice Chancellor’s International Award given to high achieving students to reward their academic results. It is worth £1,500 GBP and is given per year of study at UCLan and is available to students who are new to UCLan.
Intakes: January, September each year
How to apply:
- Undergraduate: Through UCAS (Contact Overseas University Link for Details)
- Postgraduate: Direct Application (Contact Overseas University Link for Details)
University URL: www.uclan.ac.uk