Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Liverpool John Moores University information page;
- Liverpool John Moores Universityis a public research university in the city of Liverpool, England.
- It has 21,875 students, of which 18,375 are undergraduate students and 3,500 are postgraduate, making it the33rd largest university in the UK by total student population.
- Established in 1825, LJMU is now one of the UK’s largest universities, offering degrees in a wide range of disciplines, spanning the arts, humanities, education, health, science and technology.
- 5th for Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism and 10th for Sports Science, (The Times Good University Guide 2016) and 11th for General Engineering (Guardian University Guide 2016)
- Degrees are founded on high quality teaching, ground-breaking research and extensive links with employers and business leaders both in the UK and around the world.
- Over the last decade LJMU has invested £160million in making sure their facilities deliver a high-quality student experience and give you the key skills and experience relevant to your chosen career.
- LJMU’s Student Advice and Wellbeing Team can give you advice and guidance on everything from your physical and mental health to managing your money. There are also quiet spaces for meditation and prayer.
- Undergraduate: Accounting, Business, Finance, Public Relations, Criminology, Events & Human Resource Management, Psychology, Journalism, Law, Transport & Logistics, Marketing, Real Estate, Tourism & Leisure Management, Architecture, Biomedical Sciences, Computing, Engineering (Civil, Control, Automation, Electronic, Power, Software, Mechanical, Marine, Manufacturing), Pharmacy, Food & Nutrition, Geography, Quantity Surveying, Sports Science, Zoology
- Postgraduate: Architectural Engineering, Criminal Justice, Computer Forensics, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, European Law, Finance, Human Resource Management, Digital Media, Network Security, Engineering (Electrical Power, Control, Manufacturing, Marine, Offshore, Mechanical, Software & Telecommunications)
|Undergraduate||£10,820 – £11,330 per year|
|Postgraduate||£9,250 – £12,660 per year|
|International Foundation Year||£10,560 – £11,070 per year|
|Accommodation||£79 – £160 per week|
|UKBA Living costs including accommodation||£9,135 per year|
INTAKES: January, May, September.