Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Oporto Global University Information page;
- UPT – Oporto Global University is located in Oporto, known as the Cidade Invicta (Undefeated City). Oporto gave Portugal its name.
- It is a private higher education institution recognized by the Portuguese government and Portuguese agency for assessment and accreditation of Higher Education.
- UPT is recognized in four departments: Law, Economics, Management & informatics, Heritage & Tourism, Psychology & Education that teach 1st, 2nd and 3rd cycle programmes and post graduations, structured according to the Bologna Process.
- UPT aims to be a model in higher education, taking the advantages of the different department’s synergies. More than acquiring theoretical knowledge, the students have the chance to develop practical work and research projects, developing different kinds of skills that prepare them for jobs in future career and for living in a competitive global society
- Think Global. Research globally. Teach and Learn globally. These are the basics of UPT – Oporto Global University’s Vision that embody UPT’s mission to promote global holistic knowledge, preparing tomorrow’s Global professionals and the future Citizens of the World.
- Our officially recognized research (ISO 9001 and FCT) works intensively with partners across the world, delivering world class research and creating bleeding hedge knowledge to assist and promote sustained global development for all. We share that knowledge under a strict Open Access Policy (whenever research is publicly funded).
- We deliver that knowledge to our global students in our accredited (Portuguese Ministry of Educations, Portuguese Higher Education Accreditation Agency and ISO 9001) teaching Departments and Programmes.
- Our internationally driven Faculty pastoral duties, the vibrant learning community, the social responsibility and commitment of UPT as whole, the exciting, tolerant and multicultural environment in Portugal, contribute to the development of the personal, interpersonal, cultural and intercultural skills mandatory to succeed professionally in a Global world.
Masters Programs Available. LLM European & comparative law, Global LLM Transnational Business Law, politics, Artistic Heritage, Conservation & Restoration, Culture heritage & Territorial development, Clinical & health psychology, Tourism & Hospitality, Education Sciences, Finance, Management, Informatics specialization in software engineering & information systems
|Tuition Fees||€8000 Per Year|
|Accommodation||€150 – €350 per month|
Start Date: September