Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto information page;
- Polytechnic of Porto – School of Engineering is a public polytechnic higher learning and research engineering institute, located in the city of Porto, Portugal.
- One of the top schools of technology in Portugal, ISEP has been pioneering education and research in Engineering since 1852.
- ISEP is divided in 8 departments, with an emphasis on applied science and technology. ISEP offers a wide range of programmes in different fields of Engineering. With more than 6000 students, we believe each one is unique and has the ability to excel. Our job is simply to channel their potential with the spirit of entrepreneurship, team work, out-of-box thinking and technical expertise, key competences for a successful international career.
- It has research facilities for real time systems, Artificial intelligence, knowledge based systems and decision support systems.
- Along with renowned institutions, such as MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), ISEP is a member of the international consortium CDIO (Conceive – Design – Implement – Operate) and has more than a hundred partnerships within the European Space of Higher Education.
- ISEP is one of the higher Institutions in Portugal which offers EURACE certified programs. EURACE is the European quality Label for Bachelor & Master level engineering programs
- Our goal is to contribute to the achievement of sustainable development, by creating and transmitting applied knowledge. As future engineers, we believe our students can produce creative solutions for present or upcoming challenges, becoming agents of global progress.
- The School is also a trademark of Porto. This modern European city, known for its beauty, booming cultural agenda and strong traditional roots, is the Portuguese academic capital. Porto is also known for the friendly and cosmopolitan environment, which helps explain the large attraction of international students.
- Studying at ISEP is an invitation to interpret and solve tomorrow’s challenges.
- Bachelor Programs: Civil Engineering, Electrical & computer engineering, Electrical engineering-Power systems, Informatics engineering, Mechanical engineering.
- Master Programs: Applied Mathematics to engineering and finances, Chemical engineering, Civil engineering, Electrical engineering -Power systems, Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental engineering, Information engineering, Mechanical engineering, Medical computing & Instrumentation engineering, Sustainable energies.
|Undergraduate||3 Years||€4500 per year|
|Postgraduate||2 Years||€4500 per year|
Start Dates: September