Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Massey University information page;
- Massey University is a Public university located in Palmerston North, New Zealand, Albany, New Zealand, and Wellington, New Zealand.
- Massey University was established in 1927.
- Massey University has campuses in Palmerston North (sites at Turitea and Hokowhitu), Wellington (in the suburb of Mount Cook), and Auckland (at Albany).
- Massey’s College of Business holds accreditation from AACSB International. Programmes hold endorsements from national and international bodies and professional organisations such as CIMA, ACCA and CFA.
- Massey’s Bachelor of Engineering is recognised and accredited by the Washington Accord and the Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ).
- Massey’s Aviation (Air Transport Pilot) degree is the first non-engineering degree to be recognised by the Royal Aeronautical Society and has ISO9001-2000 accreditation. All of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) licensing requirements are integrated within the papers of the degree.
- Massey’s degree in Food Technology has an outstanding 40-year track record and is one of only two universities outside the Americas, accredited by the United States based Institute of Food Technologists (IFT).
- Over 100 clubs and societies for you to join to help you make new friends and settle in your new study environment.
- Massey has exchange agreements with 43 universities around the globe giving you the opportunity to spend part of your study period overseas.
- Business (includes Aviation)
- Creative Arts (includes Design)
- Health (includes Nursing, Food Technology, Sport Science)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (includes Education, Psychology, Arts)
- Sciences (includes Vet Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences)
|Foundation Year (Standard & Intensive)||NZ $ 25,500 per year|
|Extended Year||NZ $ 39,600|
|Accommodation||NZ $287 – $448 per week|
|Living costs (incl accommodation & meals)||NZ $19,000|
INTAKES: January, April, July, August and October.