Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Middlesex University Malta information page;
- Our campus is located on the north east coast of Malta in the vibrant student hub of Pembroke.
- The Mediterranean island of Malta is the home of our third international campus, which began welcoming students in September 2013.
- Our campus enjoys all of its facilities and amenities within arms reach, including bright and spacious lecture rooms, well-equipped computer labs and numerous places to study in our learning center.
- Malta has quickly established itself as the region’s centre for international business – with the information and communications technology (ICT) industry already a main pillar of the economy.
- Malta offers an unrivalled student experience with its spectacularly sunny weather, seemingly endless stretch of beaches, thriving nightlife and more than 7,000 years of history.
Business Information System, Computer Networks, Computer Science, Information Technology ,Information Technology and Networking, Internet Application Development, Business Information Systems, Network Security & Pen Testing, International Business Administration
Tuition Fees: €5,000 – €9,000 per year
Accommodation Fees: €3,250 per year
Living Expenses: €3,900 per year
Intakes: January, September