Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Trinity College Dublin information page;
- Founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth I and modelled after the collegiate universities of Oxford and Cambridge.
- Ireland’s leading university, ranked No. 1 in Ireland by the QS World University Rankings, Trinity holds a global position as a leader in top-quality, internationally recognised higher education.
- Trinity has a diverse and multicultural community of over 17,000 students from 122 countries pursuing courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level
- Over 95,000 alumni living in 130 countries worldwide
- Its top 100 subject rankings include Accounting & Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Biological Sciences, Pharmacy and Social Sciences
- For students with multiple academic interests, Two Subject Moderatorships (TSM) are double honors degrees.
- A deposit library holding over 6 million volumes
- 200 student societies, sports clubs and publications.
- Trinity College Dublin has a strong reputation for its approachable lecturers who are leaders in their fields.
- Research that attracts €70 million annually in external funding: Our focus on research leads to constant revision and updating of all courses to incorporate the very latest findings into our curriculum and ensure that teaching is innovative and cutting-edge.
Undergraduate: Business, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Chemistry, Molecular Modelling, Computer Science, Earth Science, Management Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Medicinal Chemistry, Nano Science, Physics & Chemistry of Advanced Materials, Theoretical Physics, Pharmacy. Engineering (Civil, Structural, Environmental, Computer, Electronic, Mechanical and Manufacturing)
- Tuition Fees: €16,350 – €17,880 per year
- Accommodation: Modern twin : €4,626.33 and Modern single: €5,968.47
- Living costs: €3,000
Intake: January, September