Welcome to the Overseas University Link – University of Debrecen information page;
- The University of Debrecen is one of Hungary’s five research-elite universities, offering the widest choice of majors in the country.
- Located in Egyetem, Debrecen, Hungary. It is the oldest continuously operating institution of higher education in Hungary
- It has over 32,000 students.
- UD’s 1500 lecturers of 14 faculties endeavor to live up to the elite university status and to provide high quality education for those choosing the University of Debrecen.
- Our goal is to train professionals possessing all necessary skills and knowledge to enter regional, national or international labor market with a competitive degree.
- The University of Debrecen is a dynamically expanding institution: due to our infrastructural developments, we not only have a steadily increasing number of educational units and laboratories, but with new and restored residence halls and community spaces we also provide modern living conditions for our students.
- Undergraduate: International Foundation Programme, Pre Medical Studies, English Language Course, Business Administration & Management, Commerce & Marketing, Food Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Production Process Control, Building Services Engineering, Operation & Maintenance Specialisations), Physiotherapy, Public Health, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Musical Creative Art & Musicology, Perfomance (Music), Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Medicine
- Postgraduate: Agricultural Engineering, Animal Husbandry Engineering, Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering, Food Safety & Quality Engineering, Rural Development Engineering, International Economy & Business, Engineering Management, Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Health Social Work, Public Health, Complex Rehabilitation, English Studies, American Studies, Applied Mathematics, Chemistry, Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management, Molecular Biology, Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, European & International Business Law, Classical Musical Instrumental Perfomance
|Course||Tuition Fees per year||Duration|
|Pre Medical Course||$7,000||1 Year|
|Medicine & Dentistry||$16,900||5 – 6 Years|
|MSc Complex Rehabilitation||$8,000||2 Years|
|International Foundation Year||$5,500 – $6,000||1 Year|
|Other Non Science Undergraduate Courses||$5,500||4 Years|
|Other Science Undegraduate Courses||$6,000 – $6,500||4 Years|
|Professional Pilot with Type Rating||$34,000||3.5 years|
|All Postgraduate Science Courses||$6,500 – $7,000||2 Years|
|All Postgraduate Non Science Courses||$7,500 – $8,500||2 Years|
|PhD Business & management||$12,500||4 Years|
|All PhD Programs||$6,500||4 Years|
- Application Fee: $150
- Entrance Fee: $350
- University Accommodation – $620 – $700 Per Semester
- Private Accommodation – $140 – $280 Per Month
- Utility Bills – $50 – $90 Per Month
Intakes: January & September