Welcome to the Overseas University Link – European Global University information page;
- European Global University and European Global School Paris is an American university multi-campus International School of Business, Arts and Science.
- While maintaining the highest academic standards, EGU focuses on giving individual attention to every student, and providing them with a multi-cultural experience in and out of the classroom.
- We pride ourselves with our small class size, wherein students are able to receive individual attention from their academic endeavors. There is a high-level of interactivity between professors and students, and we encourage creative thinking.
- European Global University promotes lifelong educational goals of learners, supports workforce development needs of employers, and fosters community involvement by providing a substantive, responsible, and accessible learning environment.
- Assist students in balancing life and school demands.
- Provide transition services for students from application to graduation.
- Increase access to student resource areas for the varying student populations.
- Fully develop internships and service learning opportunities for students.
- Identify and incorporate community interests/ business and industry needs in future planning.
- Develop alternative delivery methods for courses and degree obtainment including distance learning, evening and weekend offerings, and collaboration with other educational institutions to enhance access to higher education.
- Undergraduate Courses: Business Administration, Computer Science, Art and Design, International Relations, Engineering, Humanities and Arts Programs.
- Postgraduate Courses: Business Administration, International Business, Tourism and Hospitality, Communications and Media, Luxury Management ,International Business Laws, International Relations , Computer Science, Education (concentration in Special Education and Higher Education),Masters of Arts and Design(with concentration in Illustration design and with concentration in Interior Architecture)
Tuition Fees : € 9,000 per year
Living Costs: € 9,000 per year
January, May, September