Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Near East University information page;
- Today, with approximately 22 thousand students from 90 different countries, Near East University established in Nicosia, the capital of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, has earned a well-deserved international identity.
- Near East University is a full member of the European University Association (EUA), International Association of Universities (IAU) within the body of UNESCO.
- The modern campus of NEU stirs a sense of wholeness with all its faculties, laboratories, workshops, computer centers, cultural centers, dormitories, Olympic indoor swimming pool and other social and sports centers.
- The sole aim of NEU, with all its academic staff and administrative units and 17 faculties, 90 departments, 4 postgraduate institutes with 196 programs (at MA and PhD level), 2 schools, 4 high schools and 28 research centers, is not only to provide their distinguished students with the best possible educational environment but also to nurture confident, responsible, rational, creative, research-oriented, and liberal-minded individuals.
Medicine, Education, Maritime Studies, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Arts and Sciences, Fine Arts and Design, Law, Economics & Administrative Sciences, Communication, Divinity, Architecture, Engineering, Health Sciences, Performing Arts, Veterinary Medicine
- Undergraduate: €2,800 Per Year
- Postgraduate: €3,500 Per Year
- Medicine: €12,600 Per Year
- Pharmacy: €4,300 Per Year
- Quadruple Room: €1000 – €1400 Per Year
- Double Room: €2000 – €3800 Per Year
- Single Room: €2990 – €6500 Per Year
Living Costs: €2300 – €3400 Per Year
January, May, September