Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Hebei University of Engineering information page;
- Hebei University of Engineering is a provincial university based in Handan, Hebei province, China.
- It was established in 2003 from the amalgamation of individual colleges; Hebei Institute of Architectural Science and Technology, North China Institute of Water Conservancy and Hydro-electric Power, Handan Medicine College and Handan Agriculture College.
- In 2006, Ministry of Education of China authorized the university to change its name to Hebei University of Engineering. The university now specializes in the fields of civil engineering, together with science disciplines, water power, agriculture and medicine.
- Hebei University of Engineering emphasizes educational innovation and pays special attention to the improvement and overall quality of education delivered to its students.
- The university’s teaching philosophy centers around vigorous implementation of Quality Project management, as well as focus on cultivating “unto excellence in learning and practice” utilizing the talents of inter-disciplinary teams.
- Undergraduate: Accounting & Finance, Business & Management, Architecture, Building& Planning, Applied & Pure Sciences, Computer Science & Information Technology, Engineering, Law ,Humanities &Social Sciences
- Postgraduate : Engineering
- Undergraduate: $ 1,800 – $ 6,400 Per Year
- Postgraduate: $2,600- $7,400 Per Year
- Undergraduate: $1,700- $ 3,200 Per Year
- Postgraduate: $2,200-$ 3,700 Per Year
$2-3 per person (in a shared room with a public toilet and bathroom)
Intakes: January, February