Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Hebei North University information page;
- Hebei North University former Zangjiaou Medical College founded in 1946, a multi-faculty university under provincial administration was refounded in May 2003 approved by Ministry of Education. It’s the only multi-faculty university in the north of Hebei Province.
- The university boasts of 12 colleges, they are: Medical Technology College, Medical College, the first Clinical Medicine College, the Second Clinical Medicine College, Literature College, Science College, Agronomy and Horticulture College, Veterinary Medicine College, Foreign Language College and Adult Education College.
- The main courses of the university focus on full-time undergraduate education together with postgraduate, postsecondary and adult education. At present, all the registered students are 31,000.
- Up to now, the university has educated more than54,000 students for the nation and more then one hundred oversea students for 29 countries.
- The existing academic areas of the university cover ten academic classifications, which are medicine, agronomy, literature, pedagogy, law, management science, history, economics, science and engineering, belonging to 76 academic areas of undergraduate and postsecondary specialized schooling. The clinical medicine is a traditional and specialized academic area, and while medical laboratory test and medical information management and information system were first set up among the universities in Huabei District, so did the forensic medicine among the universities in Hebei province.
- The university has been enhancing the investment in teaching and research infrastructuer. The campus inter-net, medical testing center, DNA testing center, multi-media classroom, frequency modulation and foreign language broadcasting station have been set up. In the library, there are 2922 kinds of journals, electronic reading room, documents disk checking system and more then ten kinds of date base, including PQDD, Spinger, and Link.
- Undergraduate; Pathology and Path physiology, Human anatomy, Histology and Embryology, Pharmacology, Clinical laboratory test diagnostics, Mathematics, Computer application, Chinese literature and linguistics, Animal and plant reproduction, and Veterinary, Etiology, crop cultivation and plowing, TCL internal medicine, Preventive veterinary, Ancient Chinese literature.
- Postgraduate; Path physiology, Human anatomy, Histology and Embryology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Immunology.
- Undergraduate ; 16,000 RMB per year
- Postgraduate ; 23,000 RMB per year
Share a room 3 people : 6100 RMB per year
March and September Intakes