Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Vancouver Island University information page;
- Located in Nanaimo on Canada’s magnificent West Coast
- Vancouver Island University offers excellent academic programs in a spectacular natural setting
- Student Population of 17,400 with 1,800 International Students.
- International Students from 79 countries
- 95% Student Satisfaction rate
- Excellent weather for International students: 24ºC Average Summer High and 6ºC Average Winter High with 1900+ Annual hours of sunshine
- VIU encourages students to explore their potential, discover more about their world.
- Accounting, Anthropology, Biology, Chemistry, Child & Youth care, Computing Science, Creative Writing, Journalism, Criminology, Early Childhood Studies, Earth Science, Economics, English, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Financial Services, Fine Arts, Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology, Forensic Accounting & Fraud Investigation, Geography, Geoscience, Global Studies, Graphic Design, History, Human Resource Management, International Business, Languages& Culture, Liberal Studies, Management, Marketing, Media Studies, Music, Philosophy, Physical Education, Political Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Recreation & Sport, Sustainable Leisure Management, Tourism Studies, Theatre, Visual Arts, Women’s Studies.
- English Language Preparation Courses
- High School Grade 10, 11 and 12
- Undergraduate: CAD $13,920 per year
- Postgraduate: CAD $21,000 and $31,500 MBA per year
- High School: CAD $14,000 (10 months)
- Foundation: CAD $ 4,850
- ESL: CAD $2,500 (7 weeks) – $4,900 (14 weeks)
- Accommodation: CAD $450 – $800 Per month
- Living Costs: CAD $1,150 Per month
Application Fee: $150
January, May, September