Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Royal Roads University information page;
- Royal Roads University is a public university in Canada with a top-level reputation offering a quality education. There is a strong emphasis on a practical, applied programs delivered by award-winning faculty with real-world experience.
- Royal Roads University has been ranked #1 in Canada by students in the National Survey of Student Engagement, and consistently receives high ratings for quality of education, student interaction with faculty, campus safety and intimate class sizes.
- Royal Roads University’s International Study Centre offers a unique educational model of on-site learning combined with English language support and academic pathway programs customized for international students.
- The International Study Centre is housed in the Grant building. Built in 1942, this is the University’s main academic building, with class space for 399 students, science labs, cafeteria, study areas and faculty offices.
B Com Entrepreneurial Management, BA Global Tourism Management, BA International Hotel Management, BA Justice Studies, BA Professional Communication, BBA Sustainability and International, Business, Master of Global Management, MA Tourism Management.
- Tuition Fees: CAD$ 17,680 (Undergraduate), CAD$ 31,500 (Postgraduate)
- Living Expenses: CAD$25,000 – CAD$30,000 Per Year
January and September.