Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Taylors College information page;
- Established in Melbourne, Australia in 1920
- George Taylor & Staff – which eventually became known as Taylors College – enrolled its first student from China in 1925.
- Taylors College provides secondary school education (Year 10 – Year 12) and specialised University Foundation programs in partnership with some of the leading universities in Australia and New Zealand.
- The college has campuses in Sydney, Perth and Auckland.
- In the 50 years between 1920 and 1970, Taylors College provided some 320,000 students with access to further educational and employment opportunities.
- Today, Taylors College’s vision continues to be that education is the key to future success. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia’s leading university preparation establishment
University Preparation English, Accounting, Australian Studies, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Foundations of Social Sciences, Foundations of Visual Art and Design, Government and Law, Information Technology, International Studies, Mathematics, Media Studies and Communication, Music, Physics.
- English Language Preparation: AU$ 495 Per Week
- Diploma: AU$ 24,500 per year
Living Costs; AU$19,354 per year
February, June and October.