Welcome to the Australian Institute of Applied Science – Overseas University Link information page;
- Established in 1974, AIAS has been delivering career and vocational training in health and wellbeing for nearly four decades. These are just some of the benefits that AIAS provides its students.
- We believe that you learn by doing. Taking the theoretical learning and putting it into practice. Students spend a number of hours in real AIAS clinic environments operating to the public as part of their studies.
- AIAS has two campuses i.e Brisbane Campus; The campus is located close to the centre of Brisbane in Stones Corner in a modern building with a range of student friendly facilities. Melbourne Campus; Located in the very heart of the city centre, this is the newest AIAS campus. It’s close to Melbourne’s cool laneways (home to cafes, restaurants and shops), universities, restaurants, theatres, shopping complexes and quality sporting facilities.
Beauty, Natural Medicine, Massage Therapy, Allied Health, ETC
- Diploma AUD 15,990 – AUD16,500 per year
- Advanced Diploma AUD 24,380 – AUD 27,830 Per year
February, May, September