Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Australia National University College information page;
- The ANU campus is in the heart of Canberra in the Australian Capital Territory, close to the nation’s parliament and national institutions.
- The University is also surrounded by plenty of shops, venues and amazing places to eat, allowing you to submerge yourself in the beauty, history and culture of the Australian Capital Territory.
- The Australian National University is one of the world’s most highly respected universities. It has been consistently ranked amongst the best universities in Australia and the world.
- Receiving an ANU degree opens up doors nationally and internationally with a high rate of graduate employment and post-graduate study opportunities.
- ANU offers exceptional students opportunities to participate in international exchange programs and national internships with the Federal and state government.
Accounting, Archaeology, Art/Interior Design/Fine Art/Graphic Design, Biological Science, Business, Chemistry, Computing, Criminology, Economics, English Literature, Environment, Film&Television, Finance, Banking, Genetics, Geography, Geology, History, International Relations, Law, Management, Marine, Marketing, Mathematics, Media, Journalism, Medical Laboratory Science, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Politics, Psychology, Applied and Social Sciences
- Tuition AU$22,500 per year
- Accommodation: AU$175.10 – $503.65 Per month
February and July