Welcome to the Overseas University Link – University of Vermont information page;
- The University of Vermont is a Public University with a campus size of 1.86kmsq
- Founded in 1791, this top 100 university is steeped in history as the 5th oldest university in New England, after Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth and Brown.
- The University’s historic campus is located in Burlington – The largest city in the safe and healthy state of Vermont, Burlington is recognized as one of the best college towns in America. Many local businesses (IBM, Green Mountain Coffee, Dealer.com, Ben & Jerry’s, General Electric)
- The University is ranked No.89 (US News & World Report, 2016) and No.37 National Public Universities in the USA
- The University of Vermont is about 144km from Montreal, 352km from Boston and 456km from New York City and the campus is about 10km from Burlington’s own international airport.
- The University’s outstanding reputation and location in one of America’s most beautiful regions attract students from around the world.
- The University of Vermont (UVM) is a premier research university with distinguished academic programs in business, biological and health sciences, environmental studies, engineering and other fields.
- Academics; Undergraduate student to faculty ratio: 15:1, Average undergraduate class size: 30
- The University has a student population of 12,815 with an international student population of 5.8%
- Most popular majors: business 9%, psychology 7%, English language and literature 6%, political science 6%, environmental studies 4%
- Undegraduate: Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Fine Art, Humanities, Natural and Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Interdisciplinary, Biological Sciences, Nutrition, Dietetics & Food Science, Forestry, Microbiology, Languages, Education, Nursing and Health Sciences, Political Science, Agriculture & Life Sciences
- Postgraduate: Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Physics, Material Sciences, Pharmacology
|Undergraduate Tuition Fees||$19,084 per Term|
|Undergraduate Room and Board||$6,320 per term|
|Undergraduate Student Fees||$1,563 per term|
|Postgraduate Tuition Fees||$40, 267 (Year 1) and $29,656 (Year 2)|
|Postgraduate Room and board||$13,980 per year|
|UG & PG Insurance||$3,104 per year|
START DATES: January, May and August.