Welcome to the Overseas University Link – University of Lincoln information page;
- The University of Lincoln is a public research university in the city of Lincoln, England, UK
- The university has origins tracing back to 1861, and after gaining university status in 1992, was known as the University of Humberside until 1996 and the University of Lincolnshire and Humberside until 2001, when it adopted its present name.
- Lincoln’s main campus is adjacent to Brayford Pool, the site of urban regeneration in the city since the 1990s; further campuses are located in Riseholme and Holbeach.
- University of Lincoln is top 10 in the UK for overall student satisfaction (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017)
- Excellent career prospects for graduates
- Strong links with global companies such as Siemens and the BBC
- Award-winning employer engagement
- Located in the heart of a historic and dynamic city
- International reputation for academic excellence and research
- Welcoming students from more than 100 countries.
- Nine out of ten of our most recent graduates were in work or further study within six months of graduating, with two thirds in graduate-level roles.
- Undergraduate: Accounting, Advertising, Business, Computer Science, Criminology, Electrical Engineering, Events Management, Finance, Film & Television, Games Computing, History, International Relations, Law, Management, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Media Production, Politics, Social Policy, Sociology, Tourism Management
- Postgraduate: Accounting, Human Resource Management, International Business, Marketing, MBA, MBA Finance
|Undergraduate||£12,900 – £17,200 per year|
|Postgraduate||£13,000 – £13,800 per year|
|Pre Masters (2 Term)||£8,780|
|International Foundation Year||£12,900 per year|
|Accommodation||£4,285.44 – £5,155.92 for 40weeks|
|UKBA Living costs including accommodation||£9,135 per year|
INTAKES: January, September