Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Royal Holloway University information page;
- Royal Holloway is located in Egham, Surrey, a quiet, student-friendly town. Although the campus is only 40 minutes from central London by train
- Ranked No 12 in the UK, No 36 in Europe and No 102 Worldwide
- 89% Overall Student satisfaction (Ipsos MORI National Student Survey 2013)
- 1st in the UK and 5th in the world for International Outlook
- Royal Holloway combines the finest British education, heritage and culture with international networks in academia, research and business, introducing graduates to the world stage with a globally recognised degree.
- There are currently 2,300 members of staff working at Royal Holloway across academic, administrative and support areas.
- Our friendly and safe community provides the perfect environment for students to immerse themselves in their studies and find something new from the 90+ extra-curricular options. Students are encouraged to flourish in all aspects of their education, whether that is in the lecture theatre, on the extensive playing fields or among the array of performance spaces.
- Our teaching staff are all specialists in university preparation. Progress through the foundation year is monitored at all times to ensure students remain on track to successfully complete their programme.
- Royal Holloway’s continued investment in high-quality facilities caters substantially for the needs and expectations of all our international students studying and living on campus.
Arts, Media, Film and Music, Business and Economics, Sciences, Social Sciences
- Tuition Fees: £14,500 Per Year
- Accommodation fees: £5,583 Per Year
January and September.