Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Keele University UK information page;
Keele University is the Largest Campus based university in the UK located in North Staffordshire halfway between Manchester and Birmingham.
- In the most recent national Research Excellence Framework (2014), 97% of our research was classified as world leading, or of international importance.
- All Keele subjects improve in research performance
- World leading research impact in 10 disciplines
- No.1 for research impact in Health, History, Politics and Philosophy
- 1st in the 2014 National Student Survey of UK universities for overall student satisfaction with an exceptionally high score of 93%.
- 6th in the UK for high quality staff and lectures in the Times Higher Student Experience Survey 2013.
- rated a top Student Union for a variety of activities (‘Which?’ University 2014).
- We are ranked 6th place in The Daily Telegraph’s ‘Britain’s most beautiful universities’ guide.
- There are over 3,000 bedrooms on campus and we have one of the highest proportions of student rooms owned and managed by a university.
- We are the safest campus in the West Midlands in the BBC news league tables for crime rates.
- The University’s Dignity and Respect initiative was shortlisted for by the Guardian University Awards 2014.
- We are in contact with more than 45,000 alumni living in over 100 countries.
- Keele has been placed amongst the world’s top universities in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013, positioned in the top 2% (based on approximately 10,000 institutions recognised by UNESCO)
- We were voted in the top 10 of Britain’s most intellectually stimulating universities by the Telegraph (October 2012).
- Keele is 40th in the prestigious Sunday Times University League Table 2014 for UK universities, 43rd in the Complete University Guide, and 41st in the Guardian University Guide
- 91% employability of graduates for 2013 in the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) graduate employment table.
- In the last 10 years alone, we have invested over £115 million in our campus and infrastructure.
- The Student’ Union and centre of campus has recently undergone a £2.7 million transformation, the centre piece being the Forest of Light – a walk-through installation designed to commemorate our 50th anniversary.
- The University has a 70 acre development site for its Science and Innovation Park and current hosts 40 companies employing over 600 people on existing Science and Business Park.
- We were one of the first HE institutions to be awarded the Carbon Trust Standard.
o In 2014, the University was awarded the Athena Swan Bronze Award.
Business Management and Finance, Politics and Smart Systems, Information Systems and Human Resource Management, International Business and Economics, International Relations and Politics, Marketing and Media Communications and Culture (DUAL HONOURS), Business and Management, Computing, International Relations and Public, Media.
Tuition Fees: £12,600 per year
Accommodation: £3,200 – £5,628
January, April, June, September, October.