Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Brunel University London information page;
- Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966.
- Ranked 1st in London, 4th in the UK and 29th in the world for the top 100 universities founded in the last 50 years by the Times Higher Education. We are also ranked 15 in the world for International universities.
- Top in London for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey, 2014)
- Brunel Business School is the Winner of the Times Higher Education Awards Business School of the Year (2013).
- Top 10 for Engineering and Technology: Brunel’s Engineering and Information Systems, Computing and Mathematics Schools were ranked in the top10 in the UK in the 2013-2014 Times Higher Education World University Rankings in Engineering and Technology
- Brunel was awarded the prestigious Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Further and Higher Education for its ground-breaking research.
Course areas/fields Offered:
Business, Law, Engineering (Aerospace, Aviation with Pilot Studies, Electronic, Mechanical, Computing etc), Arts and Media, Environment, Health and Social Care, Science
- Undergraduate Tuition; £13,000, International Foundation Year; £12,000
- Postgraduate Tuition; £14,250, Engineering; £16,000 MBA; £19,000, PhD; £20,000
- Accommodation: £488 – £525 Per Month
- Living Costs: £250 – £500 Per Month
- Academic Excellence Scholarships (Undergraduate) – Up to 150 awards of £3000, apply through evision.
- Academic Excellence Scholarships (Postgraduate) – Automatic 15% tuition fee discount, unlimited to those who meet the conditions.
Intakes: January, September each year
How to apply:
- Undergraduate: Direct Application or Through UCAS (Contact Overseas University Link for Details)
- Postgraduate: Direct Application (Contact Overseas University Link for Details)
University URL: www.brunel.ac.uk