Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Auckland University of Technology information page;
- The Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand. It was formed on 1 January 2000 when the Auckland Institute of Technology was granted university status.
- AUT University traces its roots back to 1895 as the country’s leading Institute of Technology. It earned its university status in 2000 in recognition of its national and international stature in creativity, innovation, scholarship, research, and excellence in teaching.
- AUT is the second-largest university in New Zealand and the fastest growing.
- AUT University have three campuses but most students will study in the central Auckland campus i.e Auckland (City), Manukau (South Auckland), North Shore (across the Auckland Harbour Bridge).
- AUT University have the highest graduate employment rate of any New Zealand university. Close links with industry and the professions so that AUT teach you the skills that are really needed.
- The school of Business which is AACSB accredited and Eduniversal Worldwide Business.
- In the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016/17, AUT is ranked in the top 20 in the world for International Outlook (making us first in New Zealand and Australia), and among the world’s top 600 universities.
- Excellent research facilities and a strong research culture.
- Classes that are personal and interactive.
- Over 4000 international students from more than 85 countries.
Arts, Business, Communication Studies, Computer & Information Sciences, Creative Technologies, Design, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Hospitality Management, Law, Mathematical Sciences, Medical Laboratory Science, Midwifery, Nursing, Oral Health, Paramedicine, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Sports & Recreation, Tourism Management
|Foundation Year (Standard & Intensive)||NZ $ 25,500 per year|
|Extended Year||NZ $ 39,600|
|Accommodation||NZ $287 – $448 per week|
|Living costs (incl accommodation & meals)||NZ $19,000|
INTAKES: January, July, August, October