Welcome to the Overseas University Link – UCLAN Cyprus information page;
- Located in Pyla, Larnaka (South east of Cyprus)
- UCLan Cyprus is set in a modern, purpose– built university campus with state-of-the art academic and operational facilities.
- Students learn in specially designed lecture theatres, seminar rooms and in flexible teaching spaces. Individual and group study spaces allow students to work alone or collaborate on projects.
- Our IT infrastructure is second to none, boasting a student portal leading to all on-line resources, lecture rooms equipped with interactive whiteboard facilities, access to 300,000 UK and Cyprus e-books and e-journals, more than 300 software applications, loan of laptops and PCs, as well as full wireless broadband across campus.
- All of our programmes of study are evaluated and recognised by the Ministry of Education & Culture in Cyprus through the Evaluation Committee of Private Universities, (ECPU). In addition, they meet the high quality standards required by the UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA). Many of our courses are accredited by professional and statutory bodies, ensuring students meet the standards expected of today’s businesses.
- As well as benefiting from the highest British and Cypriot academic standards, students will have the advantage of a superlative student experience in every aspect of their university life, whether it’s learning, personal support, facilities and accommodation, employability or enjoyment and fun.
Undergraduate: Business Administration, Accounting & Finance, Tourism & Hospitality Management, English Language Teaching, LLB Law, Computing (Software Engineering, Games Development, Network Technology), Psychology, Mathematics, Sport & Exercise Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Postgraduate: MBA, Business Management, Marketing Management, TESOL with Applied Linguistics, Educational Leadership, International Hospitality, Tourism and Events Management, LLM Law, Security & Diplomacy, Computing, Cybersecurity
- Undergraduate €7900 per year
- Postgraduate €8200 per year
- 1 – 2 bedroom apartments: €300 – €400 per month
- 1 – 2 bedroom penthouses: €350 – €500 per month