Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Hebei Finance University information page;
- Hebei Finance University (HFU), established in 1952, is the sole university characterized by Finance in North and Northwest China. The university is situated at Baoding city, Hebei province with over 12,000 registered students including undergraduate and postgraduate.
- HFU consists of 15 departments, namely, Finance, Accounting, Management, Economy & Trade, Computer Information Management, Insurance, Business English, Law, International Education College, Department of Foreign Language, Physical Educations, Social Sciences, Extended Education, Chinese & Mathematics, and International Financial Services Outsourcing College.
- Hebei Finance University is located in Baoding city which is honored as the South Gate of Beijing with the convenient transportation and is 140km to the south of Beijing and 145km to the west of Tianjin. Our campus is beautiful and delicate with a lake; it covers an area of 900,000 square meters. Our university has 11,993 students and 775 faculties.
- There are 598 full-time teachers, 36% of which are at associate professor level and 77% with master degree or above. Our teaching team of finance, accounting and information management and system are “excellent teaching team” of Hebei higher education.
- To improve the students’ application level of English, our university is employing more and more foreign teachers. We also possess a library with more than 830,000 books, 1,100 kinds of journals and 3,400 electronic magazines.
- Hebei Finance University always makes much account to international exchange and cooperation. Our teaching methods and materials are of international level. The University has signed agreements with universities in U.S.A, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, Korea, Belgium and Mongolia.
Hebei Finance University doesn’t offer “Undergraduate programs ” in English.
Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics & Trade, Computer Information Management, Insurance, Business English, Law, International Education, Foreign Language, Physical Educations, Social Sciences, Extended Education, Chinese & Mathematics, and International Finance.
|Tuition fee for arts subjects||Sorts of Foreign Students||Fee Standard (per person per year)|
|Undergraduates, Chinese-language trainees||US $1,700-3,200|
|Doctoral students||US $2,700-4,200|
|Short-term students||US $350-600 per month|
|Tuition fee for science, technology, agriculture, medicine, sports, art||Undergraduates, common trainees||US $1,800-6,400|
|Doctoral students||US $2,900-8,400|
|Short-term students||US $350-1,200|
|Undergraduates, common trainees|
|Registration fee||US $50-100|
|Accommodation||US $2-3 per person (in a shared room with a public toilet and bathroom). Accommodation of a higher standard is often available, although at greater expense.|
|US $30-50 for arts subjects, a little bit more for sciences, agronomy, medicine, sports and art.|
|Canteen food||US $40-60 per person per month for foreign student dining halls; US $20-30 per person per month for Chinese student dining halls.|