Welcome to the Overseas University Link – Flinders University information page;
- Campus Location: Bedford Park, Adelaide (Main Campus), Victoria Square and Tonsley
- Established: 1966
- Student population: 24,000, with international students from over 90 countries.
- Flinders University enjoys a well-justified reputation for its excellence in teaching and research
- It has a long-standing commitment to enhancing educational opportunities for all and a proud record of community engagement.
Business, Commerce, Economics, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Sustainability and Engineering (Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Robotics)
- Tuition; AU$ 21,600 – AU$ 25,700 Per year
- Accommodation: AU$ 480 – AU$ 1,200 Per Month
- Living Costs: AU$ 655 – AU$ 1,000 Per Month
February, June and October.