Here are the answers to some of the Frequently asked questions;
- What Countries can I study in?
UK, USA, GERMANY, CHINA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and many more…
- How can Overseas University Link help me?
Overseas University Link aims to assist in the entire study abroad process right from university/course selection, admission, accommodation bookings, visa application and travel arrangements.
- What are the charges?
We DO NOT CHARGE any fee for our Services at Overseas University Link
- When are the intakes?
Intakes run throughout the year ie January/February, May/June, September/October and these vary depending on the Country and Course of Preferrence.
- What courses can I study?
Our Universities offer pretty much all courses ranging from Business, Social Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, Health and Social Care, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Oil and Gas/Petroleum/Energy programs, Architecture and the Built Environment, Law, Computing and Technology, Agriculture and many many more
- How long will I study i.e. Course Duration?
Course Duration varies depending on the Country and Course but averagely Undergraduate Courses have a 3-Year while Postgraduate Courses have a 1-Year duration
- What are the approximate Tuition fees costs?
Minimum Tuition per Country is; UK – £7000, Rest of Europe – €4800, USA – $15000, CHINA – $2600, CANADA – CAD17000 etc
- What are the approximate living costs?
- Where will I live/stay as I study i.e. Accommodation?
- When are the application deadlines?
- What are the visa application requirements?
- How long does the visa application take?
- Will Overseas University Link organize my travel arrangements?
- Can I work as I study?